of the Green Mountain School of Druidry!
is teacher, administrator, director and chief of the Green Mountain Druid School and Order. As head teacher she is present with each grade of the Druid Training, and assisted by one or more of the wonderful Druid teachers below.
A skilled facilitator, educator, and Guardian of the Sacred Earth, she is committed to healing the earth one person and place at a time. She weaves her magic thru ceremony, community, ecstatic dance, gardens, flower essences, geomancy, and LOVE.
Fearn’s passions and services:
- Guardians of the Sacred Earth; an Immersion in Spiritual Stewardry and Earth Healing.
- Custom essences blends for healing people and place.
- Geomancy Consults for home and land clearing, balancing and healing.
- Priestess for Gaia; offering ceremony for Rites of Passage, Seasonal Festivals and Earth Healing
- Community organizer – Council of all Beings, 350.org, and Transition Town
- Coordinator and student of Faery Seership with Orion Foxwood
- Facilitator and DJ of Ecstatic Dance Vermont
- Organic veg and herb farmer/gardener/homesteader
- Presenter at American Society of Dowsers annual convention, Women’s Herbal Conference, Healing with Flowers, Wisdom of the Herbs School, and the Vermont Center for Integrative Herbalism and the OBOD Summer Gathering 2018.
Kari Hetrick aka Auntie Bear of Heartfire Clan. As far back as I can remember, I have had a special connection to nature and spirit. Over the years have studied with many teachers on different paths finding truth in all of them. As a Druid, I have gained the tools to weave it all together, to deepen my connection with all beings including myself, and allow my magical child to be joyfully authentic through laughter, song and play.
Mark Adams has been involved with the Druid mysteries since he first joined Ivan and Fearn for a shamanic healing training before GMDO was formally birthed. An active Druid since his clan, the Draegons graduated several years ago, he is also an honorary member of the Aspen Clan with whom he pilgrimaged to England. Mark brings his love for the old country, where he grew up, as well as his commitment to working with the sacred masculine, to his teaching.