Vermont Druid Training At-a-Glance
Teachings in Awareness, Earth Wisdom,
Healing and Community
- *A new Druid Training starts each spring.
- *The school is based at Dreamland in Worcester, VT
- *The Training last three years, though we only ask that students commit to one year at a time. Each of the three grades of Druidry (Bard, Ovate and Druid) is allocated a year of training.
- *Students gather one weekend each month for 9 months of the year. Students arrive at 5pm on Friday and stay until 4pm on Sunday. We do not hold weekends in the winter months, but we do meet for ceremony and other gatherings during this time.
- *The Druid training is very hands-on; intellectual teaching is kept to a minimum and the emphasis is placed on energetic, transformative experience.
- *Our facility is rustic, private and beautiful. We offer a fully functioning indoor kitchen, plumbed bathroom and outhouse, swimming pond, land for camping, and canvas (yome and tipi) accommodations for those who need it. We have a large tipi as our meeting space on rainy or hot days. Otherwise we meet around our central fire and in the forests and fields.
- *Meals are shared in organized potluck style.
- *An interview of each applicant is required before admission to clarify expectations and assess readiness.
- *Training graduates have the opportunity to go together on pilgrimage to Britain to experience the ancient earth temples of our Druid ancestors and to graduate in ceremony in Stonehenge.
- *Tuition: A total payment of $1600, IF paid in full before Feb 1 2012, OR
- A total payment of $1700, IF paid in full by start of training, OR
- A non-refundable deposit of $400 AND $117 each month for 12 months (total $1800).
- Druid (Bard) Training Dates 2013 are here!
1. Mar 22-24
2. Apr 26-28
3. May 31-Jun 2
4. Jul 5-7
5. Jul 30-Aug 4 (DRUID CAMP)
6. Aug 30-Sep 1
7. Sep 20-22
8. Oct 11-13
9. Nov 8-10
Stay tuned for a special new years offer..