A 3-Hour didactic & experiential session with Orion Foxwood
● Historical Images and stories of Faery Healers.
● How these healers received their gifts, were compensated for their service and a description of their styles and personalities.
● Fire as the most untarnishable sacred element and its “compact” with humanity.
● Saining, Hallowing, Turning to curse or Bless.
● Folk names for the fire: the Blessing Fire, the Good Fire, the Fire Father, the “Tan-Tad”
● The mysteries of fire specific to humans and their relationship to the Good People.
● Lighting of the threefold flame, lighting of the “Good Fire” and the “Covet Flame” (which is a very rare practice for calling the power that none can resist) techniques.
● The thrice-given flame to light the hearth against harm.
● Spirit Waters, Lifted /Silvered Water, Ash Water to heal, exorcise (this will include a very rare practice for gathering the “Good Water” which we will do).
● Moon Water for childbirth, grief, etc.
● The Bulaun and the Turning Stone for offering, wishes and wilting/ harming
● The Elf-Dart for harm or help and how to awaken it with boundary stream water.
● The Lightning Stone for power.
● Water from the Sentinel stoners for healing
● The Calban or Elphin stone used by the witches
● The Devil’s toenail stone and its powers,
● Amber and Jet for protection
● The Clach Leigh- the green stone, the Black Smoothing Stone, The Hag or Holed Stone, the Cloch Labrais or compelling stone, Clach Deare- the red stone, Clocha Geala-the nine white stones
● The Ematille or Gemma Babylonica
● Dipping to bless waters to heal
● The use of iron pyrite as “the witch-stone”.
● Forspoken water- preparation and use
● As a special treat: The Turn back charm (a rare and coveted traditional practice)