I am so happy to be able to offer a space for our guest teachers, Druid students, as well as friends, family, and anyone who wishes to retreat in Dreamland.
Verbena Vista is:
~a tiny guest cottage committed to sustainable, simple living.
~off grid, unplumbed, solar powered and uses only natural cleaning products.
~secluded, quiet, immersed in many acres of forest with meandering brooks, pond, trails, sacred well, stone circle and labyrinth.
~Less than 10 miles from Montpelier, the state capitol; a charming small city. 2 miles to breakfast/wifi cafe and general store.
- 10 x 20’ cozy, bright cottage. Off grid with small solar system.
- Unplumbed- Tank systems for sink and shower. Compost toilet. Propane cook top and heat.
- Unplugged- No wifi. Limited cell reception (2 miles to closest wifi café)
- Quaint front porch with rocking chair and awesome vista of gardens, pond, stars, hills…
- Price: $45-50 per night sliding scale. Inquire about special member rates for GMDO.
- Winter access involves a short walk up a packed snow trail. (1/4 mile unplowed) Cargo sled provided.